If push notifications are not being received on iOS, please follow the below steps.
1. Open the app store on your phone.
2. Select Updates, then select the UPDATE button next to DMSS.
If DMSS is not listed on this page, it is already updated to the latest version.
1. If prompted with the message "DMSS would like to find and connect to devices on your local network." Select OK.
2. If you are not prompted, go to the DMSS app settings on your phone, and enable Local Network.
1. Open Settings, then Notifications.
2. Select DMSS.
3. Ensure Allow Notifications is enabled.
1. Open DMSS.
2. On the Home page, tap on the 3 dots icon next to the device you wish to subscribe to notifications for.
3. Select Device Details.
On an NVR you can set the time & date under Main Menu > System > General > Date&Time
Set the System Time, Time Zone and DST (if applicable).
The final step is to update firmware for the affected device.
Our customer care team is here for you.Contact Support