The VIP Vision Pro AI Active Deterrence Camera is designed to ward off intruders with an Audio & Visual warning.
This can be triggered with events such as Motion Detection/IVS(Tripwire and Intrusion)/SMD, external alarm input and can also be Manually Triggered remotely via the DMSS Application.
It also includes a 24/7 Full Colour sensor allowing the camera to see colour at Night, provided there is a minimum lux of 0.007.
For comparison, the lux level of a Clear Night Sky with a Full Moon is around 0.25 Lux.
The alarm can be enabled within the settings of Motion/IVS/Alarm. Depending on selection, either/or both the audio and visual light will be triggered when the camera detects an event.
Audio Linkage configuration is for the Audio Warning.
Warning Light configuration is for the Red & Blue Flashing Strobe
1. Navigate to Setting > Event > IVS
1. Navigate to Setting > Event > Video Detection.
1. Navigate to Setting > Event > Alarm
In some installations, it may be required to adjust when the white LED light turns on, and its intensity.
In this example we are setting the light to be off during the day, and 100% brightness at night.
1. Connect to the camera's web interface.
2. Login to the camera.
3. Select Settings, Conditions, then Profile Management.
4. Select Schedule, and adjust the time frame to suit your requirements the select Save. The black portion is the night period, and the orange portion is the day period.
5. Select Conditions, then Illuminator.
6. Set the Day Profile to Off, and select "Save". This turns the light off during the day.
7. Set the Night Profile to Manual, and adjust the Brightness to suit your requirements. Select Save.
You can disarm the strobe & siren of the camera remotely via DMSS or locally via the NVR it is connected to.
|Open the DMSS App and tap the . . . Icon next to your device card on the home page.
Wait for the device settings to load, this may take up to 10 seconds. Then turn on the Disable Alarm Linkage Function.
If the top right of the Live View page next to the time there is a icon.
Click this to arm/disarm the deterrence features. Red means it is armed. Grey is disarmed.
Alternatively, navigate to Main Menu > Alarm > Disarming.
Set Disarming to On to disable deterrence features.
Set Disarming to Off to turn them back on.
1. Navigate to Setting > Camera > Audio > Alarm Audio
2. Select Add Audio File, then you can choose to record an audio file from your microphone, or upload a file you have already downloaded.
When uploading a file, the format must be .wav (Wave Format) and the file will need to be less than 10 seconds.
Before beginning, ensure you have the camera or NVR added to the DMSS application.
1. Open DMSS and select the Active Deterrence camera.
2. Expand the settings by clicking the arrow.
3. Select the lightbulb option.
4. In this menu, you will have the option to enable/disable the light, or audio output from the camera.
In the DMSS App, bring the camera up full screen.
Tap the Speaker button to listen to audio from the camera. (Ensure your phone's Media volume is turned up).
Tap the Microphone button to speak out of the camera.
(You may need to enable microphone permissions for your phone)
Our customer care team is here for you.Contact Support