To start using the siren as a Wireless Siren or Standalone Alarm, please follow the step-by-step instructions below:
- Open the package.
- Power up the siren using the 12V1A power pack (included).
- Remove the "blocked" tag from the battery.
- Check the CR18650 3.7V battery to ensure that it measures between 4V and 4.20V (indicating the battery is in good condition for use).
- Allow approximately 1 minute to pass before pressing the "power button" on the board to turn on the siren (you will hear 1 beep).
- If the backup battery voltage is lower than the specified range, please keep the unit powered up with the power pack to pair it with the Hub.
- The Backup battery will be charged while the power pack is plugged.
- Always use the app while pairing this siren with the Hub to prevent any potential mistakes.
Note: This siren will run on the main 12V DC power supply. The 3.7V battery is only used as a backup during power outages.