In some cases you will be required to manually set the APN of the network provider on the LGAP100-4G.
|Telstra / Aldi||telstra.internet|
|Telstra||telstra.extranet||Will provide a public IP address (Will only work if using a Telstra business account with this service applied)|
|Optus||yesbusiness||For use with Optus business plans|
|Optus||yesbusinessip||Will provide a public IP address (Will only work if using a Optus business account with this service applied)
Setting the APN
- Login to the modem entering the IP address of 192.168.10.1 into a web browser. The default username is admin.
- Select Network, then WAN.
- Change the APN Config from Automatic, to Manual. Enter the APN (Refer to the above list)
- Select Apply. Wait for the modem to save the setting, then reboot the modem.
- If the modem does still not connect to 4G, log back into the modem and change the Protocol to ppp_quectel. Select Apply then reboot the modem.