The ALC-SIR2 can be used as a standalone alarm panel by learning in modules such as a ALC-RSW1/2 or ALC-BEAM1 and will sound off when triggered. Please note the mobile app cannot be used without the main alarm panel unit.
- Load 9V Battery Alkaline Battery
- Set the Volume and Duration of the Siren
- Start to use by pressing the Power Button ON
- The 9V battery is used to charge 18650 battery in case it is out of power/with low power after a long-time storage.
- Use the 9V battery to charge 18650 battery for 12 hours and then remove 9V battery before installation
- The Battery 18650 for running the ALC-SIR2: 3.7V/1800mAh Rechargeable Lithium Battery
Important Note: Do not trigger any accessory during ALC-SIR2 connecting with Alarm Panel.
Regardless of configuration type, wireless siren or a standalone alarm panel, if not disarmed after the ALC-SIR2 has triggered, the status indicator of ALC-SIR2 will flash once every 2 seconds to inform the user that the alarm system has been triggered.
There are two configuration types for the ALC-SIR, Standalone OR Wireless Alarm Accessory.
1. Standalone Alarm - Allows the pairing of accessories to trigger the Standalone Siren
- Press the LEARN button on the ALC-SIR2 until you hear one beep, the ALC-SIR2 enters the Learn Mode now.
- Arm/SOS button (ALC-RC1/ALC-PNB1)
- Or press once on the button at the back of ALC-PIR1
- Or trigger ALC-RSW1 by the magnet unit
- The siren will beep once again if programming is successfully.
- Press Disarm button test.
2. Connect Wireless Siren to Alarm Panel
- Press the LEARN button (0.5 seconds) on the ALC-SIR2, you hear one beep, the ALC-SIR2 enters to Learn Mode now.
- Press Arm or SOS button on the alarm panel or app, the siren should beep once again if programming is successfully.
- Press the LEARN button again to exit.
Service Mode (Test Mode)
This mode is to prevent triggering the system when it is going to mount on the wall.
- Press Disarm Button on the remote controller 3 times within 5 seconds, then a long beep will be heard, the siren enters to Service Mode successful (2 beeps on first & second time, then a long beep will be heard on the third time when Disarm button pressed)
- The siren will beep every time when any accessory triggered only. This function is convenience on installation.
- Press Arm Button on the remote controller to exit Service Mode, a long beep will be heard (or will automatically exit mode after 15 minutes)
- Press the Tamper switch 7 times
Make sure the time interval of two pressing is less than 3 seconds, as over 3 seconds, the siren will alarm.
Disconnect with All Alarm Panels or Accessories
Press and hold the "LEARN" button of the siren for 5 seconds and release the button when two beeps are heard, all the paired alarm panels or accessories are disconnected
Note: The siren will beep once when "LEARN" button is pressed